Dedicated to Tom Finkelstein
Alone in the darkness where no one can hear,
Sitting on a stool of isolation,
Looking around, afraid to get up,
You may lose your chair to the darkness.
Being alone, being alone,
What could be worse at this time?
No one to sit near, no one to talk to,
It is all just an obstacle in the maze of life.
Shadowed in the bushes at one point,
Illuminated by sunlight at another,
Then back to the shadow of isolation.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Isolation by Ben Borkan )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid