Dedicated to Tom Finkelstein
Alone in the darkness where no one can hear,
Sitting on a stool of isolation,
Looking around, afraid to get up,
You may lose your chair to the darkness.
Being alone, being alone,
What could be worse at this time?
No one to sit near, no one to talk to,
It is all just an obstacle in the maze of life.
Shadowed in the bushes at one point,
Illuminated by sunlight at another,
Then back to the shadow of isolation.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Isolation by Ben Borkan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Patience, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- SAYING ONE'S PRAYERS PEACEFULLY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Talk to me and win, gajanan mishra
- Creators, Midnights Voice
- Without You..! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- I'm not fine without you, Pijush Biswas
- P08222014, Andy Caldwell
- Simple Thought, Tim Holmes Jr
- A Glowing Angel, Rohit Sapra
- Fire Balls, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos