Isolation, there's no one around,
Out in the boondocks,
So far from town.
Isolation, out on his own,
With no one around him,
And without a home.
Isolation, like a hermit of old,
Barefoot in summer,
And in winter so cold.
Isolation, with a stone cold face,
He's said his good-byes,
To the whole human race.
Isolation, he'll die in the wild,
With no one to mourn him,
Poor lonely child.
11/27/10 Alton Texas
Juan Olivarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Isolation by Juan Olivarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA
- the dream for peace, RIC S. BASTASA