Isolation is to be left out when you want to be in.
Isolation is feeling that sense of loneliness.
Isolation is feeling alone when ten thousand people surround you.
Isolation is hearing laughter in a room and silence when you walk in.
Isolation is staying away from people, afraid they won’t talk back.
Isolation is sad.
Isolation is small.
Isolation is hard to describe unless you are the person feeling it.
Isolation is quiet.
Isolation is blood pounding in your ears.
Isolation is counting how many times you get let down and eventually lose track.
Isolation is wanting to forgive but not knowing how.
Isolation is uttering a cry from the depths of your soul and waiting forever for that reply.
Isolation is not hearing an answer when you ask a question.
Isolation makes you feel worthless.
Isolation has to be the cruelest of emotions.
I despise the feeling of isolation.
I think everyone does.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Isolation by Dead Poetic )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- The Continuous Life, Mark Strand
- I heard your silence, Asma Riaz Khan
- A returned love, Xena von Davydoff
- To Fight or To Allow~, Monk E. Biz
- Suicide, Michael McParland
- So It Was, Michael McParland
- ZZ US Government Tree Killers, Saiom Shriver
- Right Nest To Me, Michael McParland
- Oh Pity You, Michael McParland
- No More Hope, Michael McParland