Hannah Mae Castillo Bolongon
It hurts me a lot,
Every time I heard them nag.
Why I can't be so good like others?
Why am I so bad to them?
Yes, I admit that i'm not perfect,
I've gone so many mistakes.
What I have done?
Why can't I just be gone?
I want to be a better person,
For me to have a better future.
But I guess,
I've done anything,
And try my best to improve everything.
But my parents and other people around me,
Thinks that I've been just doing nonsense.
When is the day,
That I can be so happy?
I think it wont happened
Oh Lord, wont you let me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Hurts by Hannah Mae Castillo Bolongon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati
- Certain Feelings, Rohit Sapra
- Troubled Situations, Monica Lanier
- Keep heart open, hasmukh amathalal
- Dreaming of Happy, Dean Meredith