Hannah Mae Castillo Bolongon
It hurts me a lot,
Every time I heard them nag.
Why I can't be so good like others?
Why am I so bad to them?
Yes, I admit that i'm not perfect,
I've gone so many mistakes.
What I have done?
Why can't I just be gone?
I want to be a better person,
For me to have a better future.
But I guess,
I've done anything,
And try my best to improve everything.
But my parents and other people around me,
Thinks that I've been just doing nonsense.
When is the day,
That I can be so happy?
I think it wont happened
Oh Lord, wont you let me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Hurts by Hannah Mae Castillo Bolongon )
- Phone Line Died, Michael McParland
- Athena's ire, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- A Challenge, Afshan Fatima
- Renaissance, LALITHA JOSEPH
- Picture Puzzle, Heather Burns
- Is a woman free really?, gajanan mishra
- Midnight Blue, Heather Burns
- Rodeo Rogues, Saiom Shriver
- Seek And Ye Shall Find, Saiom Shriver
- Starlove, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)