Hannah Mae Castillo Bolongon
It hurts me a lot,
Every time I heard them nag.
Why I can't be so good like others?
Why am I so bad to them?
Yes, I admit that i'm not perfect,
I've gone so many mistakes.
What I have done?
Why can't I just be gone?
I want to be a better person,
For me to have a better future.
But I guess,
I've done anything,
And try my best to improve everything.
But my parents and other people around me,
Thinks that I've been just doing nonsense.
When is the day,
That I can be so happy?
I think it wont happened
Oh Lord, wont you let me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Hurts by Hannah Mae Castillo Bolongon )
- GRACE, Itsoghole O Solomon
- Clock Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Promise You, Lilly Emery
- Rock my boat, george albot
- Those who complain النئائين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 3 Petal Flowers, Kyle Schlicher
- Prosperity Milking Cow Of Good, sallam yassin
- A Blank Page, Elia Michael
- Three Score and Ten, Frank Avon
- Mary Key, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)