it is a habit
when you really write poems
everyday and every moment of your life
even when you're in the middle of your
bread and butter eating thing
or even when you are defecating
writing poems becomes a habit
even when you sleep even when you dream
writing poems becomes a part of your system
you eat poetry you vomit poetry
you digest poetry you poo poetry
you breathe poetry you sweat poetry
you love poetry and you live with your poetry
and at the end you die with poetry
and your epitaph says: here lies the poet,
choked with poetry.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.