'It Is No Good Anymore'
"IT IS NO GOOD ANYMORE"
I remember my Uncle Jack in his last days saying
"It is no good any more"
I did not understand then what exactly he was saying
I now in daily pain begin to understand-
A time comes when the pains multiply
When one cannot get out of them
No matter what one does-
A time comes when Life is mostly hurting
And little or nothing can be really enjoyed-
The end is Hell for most-
I am not there yet
But I know it is coming
And I am quite afraid.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('It Is No Good Anymore' by Shalom Freedman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels
- Never, Never, Never Give Up!, Denis Martindale
- Deep Within, Lilly Emery
- State Of Terror, Naveed Akram
- صرخة ألم, Sossi Khachadourian
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo