nimal dunuhinga (19, April,1951 / kalubovila East, Sri Lanka)
It's a strange message of vanishing moralities
A friend of mine told me about a strange telegram was sent by his late Aunt.
'Sonny! Be careful my dear wanderlust
As I had a bad dream on my sick bed
That you were caught by some police officers
Stealing 'Big Ben', The great bell attached to the 'Westminster Clock'
In the Parliament clock tower, London.'
*To the poetess Tai Chi Italy
Poet Other Poems
- * I was born by the River
- *Malani Senehelatha Fonseka
- *Moon rapes his sister Sun
- A Barber writes
- A beautiful widow's upstage
- A beggar maid sings in an awful night!
- A Beggar Maid's Breakdown In The Life Cy...
- A Beggar Never Complains?
- A bird flies beyond the sky
- A Bird Has No Wings In The Storm
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.