Rayhan Islam Shuvro
It's a tree speaking
The spirit in me begs for a world where nature is still a virgin.
Where death of a bird by a bullet is a sin.
Where you can sleep beneath the sky and where you will really feel the world is really green.
Green is beautiful and living in green is wonderful.
Love is nothing but an embrace of nature,
Watching snow white mountains, the dawn.
River meets the ocean and the ocean meets the sky
Blue horizon you will find, He will guide you all the freedom.
Look deep into nature with the eyes inside your chest
You are nothing but just staring at the mess that we have made.
You cut the tree and made the paper,
Wrote on that, SAVE THE TREE
You know everything you know science
And you know the world is on his knees.
I know you don't know me but let me tell you what,
Enough looking at the nature, lets start living with her
I am no one but just a short old aged tree,
You can't help but you blossom and die just as like as me.
Rayhan Islam Shuvro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's a tree speaking by Rayhan Islam Shuvro )
- Heart condition, Ibrar Siddiqi
- A Poet's Echo, Nate Flying Owl
- did the clergy man create chaos when the.., Mandolyn ...
- Path Of No Resistance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Love... The This Follow...., Luis Estable
- Can This Be My Mistake, Luis Estable
- He was a carpenter. He worked with wood., Royston Allen
- An Open Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.54, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.53, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)