Kevin Jon Ciano
It's Alright My Friend
Remember that you’re not alone
When the clouds are shadowing
When your spirit’s in obscurity
I will pull you through
Even through the hardest.
You’ll never be in fear again
So don’t you ever be lonely
Endlessly, I will love you
I won’t let you go, I’ll never let go.
Even if you’re in a distant plain
My love will make you safe
I’ll take each step to hold you
So He will make your every smile.
Together, we soar high
Together, we stumble & cry
Together, we share delicate tears
Through these, we rise steadily.
Never been so grateful to Him
My greatest wish has come true
I've found a precious gold
I've found a friend, and that’s you.
My longing heart subside
You are every part of me
I will love you forever
I’ll be there, it's alright my friend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (It's Alright My Friend by Kevin Jon Ciano )
- Promises, Madrason writer
- A Daily Paradox; A Lost Masterpiece, Patrick van der Loos
- A Dewy Pearl, Elia Michael
- Creative Animals, vaibhav bhardwaj
- That Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Oziyon Le Dawn living in the sun, Oziyon LeDawn
- Mind Over Matter, Patrick van der Loos
- you're my hard liquor, but soft, Mandolyn ...
- Tears of Heart, Rohit Sapra
- The Value Has To Be, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns