It's Really Over
I knew it was over, I knew it was thru.
The love that we had, that we once knew.
Was gone from our hearts, maybe for ever.
Even if we wanted to stay together.
I held deep inside those feelings that grew.
I was'nt going to cry, not even for you.
You made it real easy, to walk away.
Things would'nt be different, not even if I stay.
You said words just to hurt me, that I'll never forget
I hope that you'll realize, it's to late for regrets.
Maybe you'll meet someone new and thats just a start.
I wish you the best, once were apart.
I know that my future holds, someone's thats kind.
But some one like me, you'll never find.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's Really Over by claudia chavez )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(August 8, 1884 – January 29, 1933)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13-7-31 (see reverse))
- (Adi Sankara) 07 Sankara's works, Rajaram Ramachandran
- (Adi Sankara) 06 A Guru was found, Rajaram Ramachandran
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- She Came to Me, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Life Begins Again, Md. Ziaul Haque
- A Good Soul, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Best Wishes My Love, Valentine Mbagu
- Relativity And Love, Sambanath Denis
- 2014, Joseph Archer
- For violating state law, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- De optelsom van al het Kwaad, Madrason writer
- Summer, Jordy lustig
- Once More, Ahmad Husain