It's Really Over
I knew it was over, I knew it was thru.
The love that we had, that we once knew.
Was gone from our hearts, maybe for ever.
Even if we wanted to stay together.
I held deep inside those feelings that grew.
I was'nt going to cry, not even for you.
You made it real easy, to walk away.
Things would'nt be different, not even if I stay.
You said words just to hurt me, that I'll never forget
I hope that you'll realize, it's to late for regrets.
Maybe you'll meet someone new and thats just a start.
I wish you the best, once were apart.
I know that my future holds, someone's thats kind.
But some one like me, you'll never find.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's Really Over by claudia chavez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd