Miroslava Odalovic (Montenegro)
It soothes like love
And gives meaning to the words
To deceptive glitters of the eyes
Searching the starlit sky
Polluted by too many streetlights
Of some streets that wind
The serpent curves of the heart
Blind cornered space
Where words and eyes should meet
Poet Other Poems
- Ј у т р о ...
- А Denial Game
- (In) consistency/Nedosljednost
- (Re) member Clubs
- ... And Who Never Came With A Book Of Po...
- ...here i am
- ...Or we are
- ...-slave-the heart
- ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? /The lightni...
- ‘Sagacity, the dawns break in inexperien...
- … And The Red Trace Down Your Eyes
- …da tek si pjesnik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.