It Was Written
A customary night
Moonlight dripped through every cleft
Accompanying a higher need for understanding
What can be achieved if believed
Will he read it himself?
Or be a victim of the wisdom he remanded?
A spiritual expansion of disbanded cosmopolitan souls
And even though they overlook it
A lot of them know
Our only hope lies next to what is written!
Like you'd swear the sun was missing
Unrepented wrong doings with resistance to stop
Wondered was his disposition his decision or not?
May've been a consequence of his intention and plot for ascension
And not the type pertaining to religion
The finer things portrayed on television
Chasing worldly gains but they're claiming ambition
We'd probably never change
Such a shame they won't listen
The spiritual is hidden by the fabrics of space
But it wasn't meant to stay!
We've just happened to stray!
Dexsta Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Was Written by Dexsta Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When Your Dark Shadows, Susmit Panda
- Ballade of the hours of darkness, Gert Strydom
- Prime Truth - 15, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To you there's an amazing kind of grace .., Gert Strydom
- wailay da peer, maqsood hasni
- wand da chanun, maqsood hasni
- This Is What You Do To Men, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Sennacherib, Gert Strydom
- waqt kaisa inqlaab laya hai, maqsood hasni
- Hirs ki rim jim, maqsood hasni