It Was Written
A customary night
Moonlight dripped through every cleft
Accompanying a higher need for understanding
What can be achieved if believed
Will he read it himself?
Or be a victim of the wisdom he remanded?
A spiritual expansion of disbanded cosmopolitan souls
And even though they overlook it
A lot of them know
Our only hope lies next to what is written!
Like you'd swear the sun was missing
Unrepented wrong doings with resistance to stop
Wondered was his disposition his decision or not?
May've been a consequence of his intention and plot for ascension
And not the type pertaining to religion
The finer things portrayed on television
Chasing worldly gains but they're claiming ambition
We'd probably never change
Such a shame they won't listen
The spiritual is hidden by the fabrics of space
But it wasn't meant to stay!
We've just happened to stray!
Dexsta Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Was Written by Dexsta Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Kabhee - Sometime, Hardik Vaidya
- kids curse and swear, lee fones
- Drop This Kindness, Naveed Akram
- Far far away..., GRANT FRASER
- Daun Brunellus, Sidi J. Mahtrow
- Babel Multilingual, Mihaela Pirjol
- Stop Seeing Brutality: Resist, Aftab Alam
- Plausible Belief, Naveed Akram
- Delay a day, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Moonlit Night, Suresh Dogra