It Will Be Okay Rohit
At times tears drop
The drop of tears fall slowly but steadily
Tears never stop falling and then I realize how helpless I am
Without friends I am and often I feel as a victim.
My destiny could not be mine
My life totally has refused to cooperate with my feelings
In such moments I turn to be so sad.
Often, I feel like a loser
Though then my heart whispers to me
As my heart says it is okay Rohit
Do not be so tough upon yourself
You are just a human
So, obviously you will do mistakes
Though, once you do certain mistakes then make sure of not repeating them again.
At times my eyes drop tears, though they are tears of suffering
It will be okay Rohit, since then I start to speak with myself
My heart says, you are not alone
To that I reply to myself, yes I will be okay.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Will Be Okay Rohit by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Wishes Granted, Bill Cantrell
- Killer instinct mind, Mark Heathcote
- Book Condition: (Fairest of the) Fair, mary douglas
- It's The Fairy Queen Out Of Sight In Pal.., mary douglas
- *VII*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Every Man Remembered!, Denis Martindale
- White Frosted Cake Viewed At Ages 6 and 7, mary douglas
- Imprimatura, mary douglas
- What Catfish Is For - Meditation In Caro.., Warren Falcon
- Forgotten Waltz No.2 (After Liszt), mary douglas