Its All Alright
Why the long face?
Why the incessant tears?
For what reason
Are you brooding?
How una dey?
Why una dey bone face?
When you should
Be enjoying this breeze
Sent from high above
Forget the morrow
For the morrow
Shall take care of itself
Let go of your worries
Just smile always.
When you look up
Morning and night
What do you see?
When you place your hands
On your chest
Do you feel the beat of your heart?
I bring to you good news
That which you knew already.
Its all gonna alright,
Just believe in Him'
Toheeb Tiamiyu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Hola gente-Spanish for Hello people
Ciao gente-Italian for Hello people
Wassap peepo-Nigerian pidgin for Hello people
How una dey- Nigerian pidgin for How are you
Comments about this poem (Its All Alright by Toheeb Tiamiyu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico
- T. V. Premiere, Sandra Feldman