Its Damn Cold!
Such a typical wintry night; like they write it in them books!
The wild wild wind howling through the snow white village
Blowing off the snow that fell all day and gathered on the evergreens.
The vicious waves lapping against the desolate shores
Not a single soul is out, only two cars at the bottom of the hill: stuck
A few lonesome stars to cheer me, a bet it will be a long winter!
Tafadzwa Matamba's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Its Damn Cold! by Tafadzwa Matamba )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- DANDELION, Lilly Emery
- The Travelling Day, Nijith Cherian
- I Love You, K.J. Jackson
- Who What Went Where Why How, Proud SugarBoe
- My Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Handsome Guys And Crocodiles, Margaret Alice Second
- Blue!, Ronald Chapman
- A Mistake, Morgan Michaels
- Cold Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- THE WAILING STRIP, Mohamed Yussuf