It’s funny how you break me down
And yet I’m still there waiting
How you yell and scream
And I’m still there trying.
Its funny how you get away
With the crap you do.
Well I’m not laughing
Because it’s just
Sad that you manipulate
Me the way you do.
Make me feel guilty
When I try to express myself!
It’s funny how you have
So much control over MY world,
And how push my buttons and
I refrain from do anything at all.
Its funny how play your cards,
Thinking I’d never leave.
Well no ones laughing anymore
Everyone can now see
You will no longer have control
Over me! No longer be the cause
Of my tears, no longer tell me what to do.
It’s funny, the way you’re
Looking at me all pathetic,
It’s funny the way I tipped the
Tables. Yes I’m laughing now,
I can finally fly and have no worries.
Your reign is done, the moments
Are gone, I think its funny that now
You’ll suffer what I have for many months.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Its Funny by Megan Bullington )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Simple Thought, Tim Holmes Jr
- A Glowing Angel, Rohit Sapra
- Fire Balls, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- AL-KATTAB (A PLACE USED TO BE AN ALTERNA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I lack true knowledge, gajanan mishra
- THE INEVITABLE DEATH, AMADU KAMARA
- I failed to, gajanan mishra
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan