Its good to talk
The bi- h must be back "obviously"
Must be at last a week since I've heard that word
And I don't want to talk to you so there!
And, while we are on you need to get your windows cleaned
Or have you put weight on?
Or could it have been (MY OLD F- A—duck) wiggle woggle
Sorry waving though the window
But now that you have asked the question was it that easy
To walk away the answer is no, it feel just like ALL the other times
Empty and hollow.
You told me that you didn't want to talk there! ! and the last thing
That I wanted, was for you to be upset and going home
The word I have Obviously said to you in the past and present
I do mean
I have never wanted to cause you pain, only though laughing.
I would like to talk to you
as long as i can hold you in my arms first?
My arms will always be there for you
If, and when you need them
I will come to see you on Monday, at
About two if that's ok if not, text me
Your lover always "obviously"
love you i don't want it to be over
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Its good to talk by george albot )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 95, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael McParland
- This World, Sandra Feldman
- Prime Truth - 92, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Gold Star Mother, Charles Hancock
- Oooooohgust, Ferdinand L Quintos