Its Only You
I have liked you since the seventh grade,
Now were seniors in high school,
You are with her,
And I am with him,
Are you happy with her?
I'm not with him,
Whatever happened to us?
I miss it,
I miss you,
I wanna see you,
Those brown eyes,
Your laugh that lingers in the room,
Late night phone calls,
Our momma's tell us its time for bed,
And yet we hide the phones so we could still talk,
Doing each others homework,
Talking from sun rise to night fall,
Walking home together,
I have a secret....
I left home because I couldn't take seeing you with her,
You have hurt me,
And yet I still love you,
You didn't know that did you?
We'll both be leaving for college soon,
What will happen then?
When I come to visit your mom,
Will I see your face?
I only wish it could be like old time,
The late night talks,
Our little walks,
I have another secret,
Honey, It has always been you,
You and only you,
I have loved you since the seventh grade,
By: Destiny Kohler
5: 56 P.M.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Its Only You by Destiny Kohler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- frog on pug, sallam yassin
- Invincible, Jackie Osae
- See The Girls, Sell The Photos of, As Yo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- in/out, co the skipper
- I Cannot Hold Israel Guilty Merely, The .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Homecoming, David Lewis Paget
- A Battle Within, Manauwer Raza
- To My Family, Elia Michael
- Do Not Play With The Emotions of Simple .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- SMOKE OF DECEIT, Terence Repelente