Its Only You
The smoothness of your skin,
makes me go towards the win.
The power in your eye,
makes me learn the meaning of life.
The sweetness of your voice,
Stop the world from making noise.
The cuteness of your ear,
stops me from tear.
The time with u who i spent with,
is the moment of truth who i wanna be with.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Its Only You by Anand Ramachandran )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Red face, Emmanuel George Cefai
(c. 600 BCE)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)