Jack and Jill
Jack and Jill went up the hill
To fetch a pail of water
But jack kissed Jill
And he got slapped
It was a big disaster
A strong wind blew
And Jill’s skirt went up
Jack was in total shock
His eyes grew big and his mouth drop
Jill took the bucket
And jack got it in the nugget
Then she kicked him down the hill
Jack learned his lesson and never went near Jill
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jack and Jill by LaTisha Parkinson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler