Buyunde Acura Sylivester
James! Of Four!
This father to James is funny,
He has a very funny naming,
Not only to what he sees,
But also what he sires,
Married to the mother to James,
His wife is the mother to,
These only four kids of his.
His firstborn was named;
And the second was named;
Now he made the botany as funny,
When he named the thirdborn;
Wonders had to form a chain,
I wonder how he named the fourth!
Buyunde Acura Sylivester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (James! Of Four! by Buyunde Acura Sylivester )
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher