Jesus loves kids
Jesus…Jesus….Look at the Kids…
Look at the kids, who are looking at you.
Look at their pains and look at their wounds
Calm their pains and heal their wounds
Jesus…Jesus…Listen to the kids…
Listen to the kids, who are praying to you.
Listen to their cries and Listen to their prayers
Console their hearts and answer their prayers
Jesus…Jesus…Feel the kids..
Feel to the kids, who are holding on to you.
Feel their feelings and feel their trouble.
Give the comfort and give your peace.
Jesus…Jesus…talk with the kids..
Talk with the kids, who are talking with you.
Talk with the little ones and talk with the toddlers
Let them feel your word and let them know it power
Jesus..Jesus…give to the kids..
Give to the kids, who are asking for.
Give them the good health and Give your hand
Let them feel better and walk with you.
Jesus…Jesus..don’t give the kids..
Don’t give the kids, if you don’t care them.
Don’t give the kids to make life troublesome.
Let this world end, if you wish so.
Jesus…Jesus..don’t punish the kids..
Don’t punish the kids, for what we done.
Don’t punish the kids, which they can’t bear.
Forgive our sins and love us all.
Jesus…Jesus…don’t take our kids..
Don’t take our kids, with whom we live.
Don’t take them, which make us to cry.
Bless us to stay together and give you praise.
Jesus..Jesus…we love kids..
We love kids, whom you love.
We have kids, as GODs wish
Help us to stay happy to sing a song.
Bhavani Polimetla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jesus loves kids by Bhavani Polimetla )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Wild Love, Courage Ghandih
- To The Dead, Leong Ming Loong
- I am here and still, gajanan mishra
- chickens in the yard eating craklin brea.., Bull Hawking
- Reign of Fire, Bhaskar Rabha
- I've got a mind full of you, Bull Hawking
- Culp's Hill, John F. McCullagh
- A Rockstar Came Travelling, Richard Whiting
- Re: Your Poetic License Renewal Applicat.., John F. McCullagh
- Direct Departure, Tayyab Ijaz