Pricing folks in A and PL.
One lady I remember,
Still a good friend.
Never were we friends,
When I used to run the engine of sales.
Always on the dot,
Pricing Intra Asia is not a joke,
Too many permutations,
Game plan changing every second,
Despite all field scorn,
True to her own soul,
Did what was asked of her,
Without a slight tremor of her hold,
And that is why despite she is no longer in NOL,
She is the un disputed darling of all sales lore,
We love her for her dedication,
Not for her favors,
Her favors like our toils were only for three letters,
No where else ON Legend born,
No where else Legend Squandered forlorn.
The front line won,
The back line lost,
The triumph of men and women who toiled,
Will never be forgotten.
PS a Proud NOL officer.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
NOL is the most admired company I will and ever worked for.
Nothing in the poem has any connotation or de notation to NOL or its brands, it is a poetic flight of fancy, a homage from a NOL coloured soul to another and hundred others. But not more than a hundred,
Comments about this poem (Jingyi Zheng by Hardik Vaidya )
- The Coming Of Harmattan, Tony Adah
- Pursuing Rhythms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Innocense, ekta mudgal
- What Would Happen, IF I Were Unseen?, Mr. Nobody
- The Buried Past, David Lewis Paget
- Individual Predicaments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Limerick-1(GIRL-FRIEND OR GRANNY), Saheb Mohapatra
- Question Of Faith, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- So Into Grief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What's The Use?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Everything, Anna Akhmatova
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)