Pricing folks in A and PL.
One lady I remember,
Still a good friend.
Never were we friends,
When I used to run the engine of sales.
Always on the dot,
Pricing Intra Asia is not a joke,
Too many permutations,
Game plan changing every second,
Despite all field scorn,
True to her own soul,
Did what was asked of her,
Without a slight tremor of her hold,
And that is why despite she is no longer in NOL,
She is the un disputed darling of all sales lore,
We love her for her dedication,
Not for her favors,
Her favors like our toils were only for three letters,
No where else ON Legend born,
No where else Legend Squandered forlorn.
The front line won,
The back line lost,
The triumph of men and women who toiled,
Will never be forgotten.
PS a Proud NOL officer.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
NOL is the most admired company I will and ever worked for.
Nothing in the poem has any connotation or de notation to NOL or its brands, it is a poetic flight of fancy, a homage from a NOL coloured soul to another and hundred others. But not more than a hundred,
Comments about this poem (Jingyi Zheng by Hardik Vaidya )
- Life, samuel sannoh
- Blind, Blind, Naveed Khalid
- A ripple's life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- What is this world of ours ماهذا العالم .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)