Joe The Plumber
A plumber without plumbing tools,
no license from no plumbing schools.
Much taxes owed and free of hair
but seeking treatment that is fair.
McCain you picked another bummer,
no boost will come from Joe the Plumber.
Your faucet, John, has sprung a leak,
we know it's riches that you seek.
To crown a life of grabbing gold
go out as president when old...?
Believe you me, Joe is no plumber
and you no president, oh bummer.
Herbert Nehrlich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joe The Plumber by Herbert Nehrlich )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe