Joe The Plumber
A plumber without plumbing tools,
no license from no plumbing schools.
Much taxes owed and free of hair
but seeking treatment that is fair.
McCain you picked another bummer,
no boost will come from Joe the Plumber.
Your faucet, John, has sprung a leak,
we know it's riches that you seek.
To crown a life of grabbing gold
go out as president when old...?
Believe you me, Joe is no plumber
and you no president, oh bummer.
Herbert Nehrlich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joe The Plumber by Herbert Nehrlich )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart