Joe The Plumber
A plumber without plumbing tools,
no license from no plumbing schools.
Much taxes owed and free of hair
but seeking treatment that is fair.
McCain you picked another bummer,
no boost will come from Joe the Plumber.
Your faucet, John, has sprung a leak,
we know it's riches that you seek.
To crown a life of grabbing gold
go out as president when old...?
Believe you me, Joe is no plumber
and you no president, oh bummer.
Herbert Nehrlich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joe The Plumber by Herbert Nehrlich )
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz