Alon Calinao Dy
John Kennedy's Death
The whole world was shocked
When John Kennedy died.
Spread out the news so quickly
Like a contagious SARS disease.
But all the beautiful things he did
For his beloved country
Had remained in the hearts by many
For he was a leader who served best.
His principles and ideas were right.
Although it was an untimely death,
It was an extraordinary fleet
For the former president
In the United States to serve
The country with great pride.
He was a hero for the Americans
'Cause of his accomplishments
And contributions in the country.
Long live America!
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (John Kennedy's Death by Alon Calinao Dy )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Baby's World, Rabindranath Tagore
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Inner Wells Of Grief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- IS MAN'S END, THE GRAVE, Michael P. Johnson
- One Natural Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Without Sun, Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
- This Section is a Christmas Tree, Luo Zhihai
- Knowledge Beyond Years, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- X MAS, Tiku akp
- Interlude Of Justice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Timeless Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'm Still The Same, Gillu Rahul