Alon Calinao Dy
John Kennedy's Death
The whole world was shocked
When John Kennedy died.
Spread out the news so quickly
Like a contagious SARS disease.
But all the beautiful things he did
For his beloved country
Had remained in the hearts by many
For he was a leader who served best.
His principles and ideas were right.
Although it was an untimely death,
It was an extraordinary fleet
For the former president
In the United States to serve
The country with great pride.
He was a hero for the Americans
'Cause of his accomplishments
And contributions in the country.
Long live America!
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (John Kennedy's Death by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner