You look at me
From across this place,
With a smile on my face.
It’s painted on
If you could only see,
Because this isn’t the person
That I want to be.
She has it all
She’s one of the few,
She has it all
I just want to be like you.
If I could only feel,
What its like to be you.
I see a father,
How he loves you so.
I see a mother,
Who will never let you go.
I see a brother,
Who is always there for you.
I look in the mirror,
Oh how I would like to be you.
You are a dream,
That for me came true.
Oh and Jordyn Bonanni,
I love you ♥
Ashleigh Gaffney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jordyn Bonanni by Ashleigh Gaffney )
- उगा रेत से बालुआ ये शहर (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Christmas Blackmail, Phil Soar
- Child Inside, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- G.M. Soldier (still fighting that war wi.., michael walkerjohn
- Imagination, Phil Soar
- Halloween tonight, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Wall @ penn-mar 91732, michael walkerjohn
- Life's Canon, michael walkerjohn
- Platypus, Phil Soar
- Grass, sallam yassin
Poem of the Day
- luggage canada, rwetewrt erwtwer
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 October 1923 – 20 December 1997)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)