Samael Yugalin Emrys
Journey In No Man's Land
Came a long way, with
hope of finding you.
Left alone, live to strive.
appears to be far away, though not
rested a while, forgot what I came for,
seen as a left with feelings of..
hoping to find a way out.
May he take and spare me
but altogether opposed my heart
and lead to a way to find you.
Felt tremendous happy, with others
to think of a unvictorious journey.
All I know, Rest is with me.
All I know, Rest is with me!
Am I ought to be forgotten? '
Samael Yugalin Emrys's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Journey In No Man's Land by Samael Yugalin Emrys )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Am the True Giselle She Said, She Did .., mary douglas
- Azul, mary douglas
- My Revenge, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Savior', Wolfie Scott
- A Prisoner, John Ugolo Umah
- Mystery Well, John Ugolo Umah
- Mother Nature's Sex Crime, A.j. Binash
- Cinderella. Cendrillon., mary douglas
- The Silent Rebel (baby!), Fie KroC
- The Book Tree Forest, mary douglas