Samael Yugalin Emrys
Journey In No Man's Land
Came a long way, with
hope of finding you.
Left alone, live to strive.
appears to be far away, though not
rested a while, forgot what I came for,
seen as a left with feelings of..
hoping to find a way out.
May he take and spare me
but altogether opposed my heart
and lead to a way to find you.
Felt tremendous happy, with others
to think of a unvictorious journey.
All I know, Rest is with me.
All I know, Rest is with me!
Am I ought to be forgotten? '
Samael Yugalin Emrys's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Journey In No Man's Land by Samael Yugalin Emrys )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Casey Renee Kiser
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Cremation Of Sam McGee, Robert William Service
Poem of the Day
- Your Voice, Gina Borrebach
- Therapy in America at Christmas in 2014, Bill Grace
- Lost, Paul Sebastian
- Farewell 2014, Paul Sebastian
- The Right Religion, Kevin Forbes
- Miles away, hannah wilbert
- (8) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- A life unexamined, Robert Plese
- Dying, Dipankar Chakraborty
- Quotation # 5, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..