Joy In Wilderness
Frequently I wish to be seen
On the TV screen expressing my weighty opinion on every thing
Like many but they never invite me as I am a very ordinary man.
I frantically search the ways
Scrutinize the graph the rise of the people shown
And become famous
I find in them many qualities
They follow many rules
One of those: they are very amicable
Which I lack most
If the rise of a life is through the rules
It curtails my freedom, bar me to behave how I wish
It’s a burden, prevent me to be wild
It’s very painful, too, so I am very sorry to say:
Lead a life as you like and kick the rise!
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joy In Wilderness by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest