Joy In Wilderness
Frequently I wish to be seen
On the TV screen expressing my weighty opinion on every thing
Like many but they never invite me as I am a very ordinary man.
I frantically search the ways
Scrutinize the graph the rise of the people shown
And become famous
I find in them many qualities
They follow many rules
One of those: they are very amicable
Which I lack most
If the rise of a life is through the rules
It curtails my freedom, bar me to behave how I wish
It’s a burden, prevent me to be wild
It’s very painful, too, so I am very sorry to say:
Lead a life as you like and kick the rise!
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joy In Wilderness by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis