Joy Is a Stagnant Pond
Joy is a stagnant pond.
A stagnant pond it is.
The stagnation is so joyous.
It really, really is.
The tadpoles feeding on the stagnant
Algae down below.
And up there in Stagnation Land
We're joyous and so
We love all this stagnation.
We really, really do.
It really is much better
Than the color blue.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joy Is a Stagnant Pond by Andrew Hamm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A truth that few would know, Michael Mullings
- Lover of Fire, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Burning Heart, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Peddlers of Dream, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Orembiere, Missau Missau
- Lustful Fire, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- N.Y.S.C. Orientation camp Nkwere, Missau Missau
- To Touch Dream, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The sky viewer, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Love without Tongue, Zillur Rahman Shuvro