Joy of a Lifetime
The joy of a lifetime
Is the success one makes of life.
Success is the result of handwork and luck.
Three stages there are in life.
Comes first the prime of life,
When on bubble with life and enthusiasm.
And boils with youthful exuberance..
Next comes mid age, age for reasoning,
When one through life is half spent.
Last comes old age, age of experience,
When one is close to the grave.
Success can be attained at anytime.
But nothing can equal he prime of life,
When one still has so many years ahead.
And when at this time success smiles on you,
Then to the Almighty be the glory,
The gratitude and appreciation,
For a life well spent and full of success.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joy of a Lifetime by Mac Araromi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- HAPPINESS IS THE GREATTEST PLEASURE السع.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Don't be selfish, gajanan mishra
- OTHER POETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Overflowing (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- Introverter, B.. Alexander
- Can You Blame Me!, Lora Colon
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE لغة خاصة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice