RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rain falling into intellect, rinsing it clean, giving
me a brighter outlook on life, able to focus in better.
Trickling down my heart and soul, tickling my sense of
humor and making me laugh out loud.
Joyful sensations being created by imagination, taking
me onto pathways of enlightened wit and humor,
developed by inner wisdom's beauty.
(10: 56 a.m. - 11/21/13)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joyful Sensations by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Remember, I Remember, Thomas Hood
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(November 9 - 1937)