Juice for My muse
I liked poetry a lot!
I get anxious,
I get hot!
you don't like my poem,
I might get mad,
you might get smacked with a pot!
'I am an artist '
I'm sensitive about my 'writes'.
You know I'm just playing.
I'm a chicken cause,
I don't fight!
I will write
that I do.
Just to get 'my juice'.
Yeeah! jazz hands
all over the land.
I got my juice so
I will write a stand.
I think I'm drunk in love like 'Beyonce'.
I writing and I'm' bounce
Just like, the squirrel needed his drink,
My muse is calling me,
So I have to think.
'Muse for my Juice '
as in the chair I slink!
Cheryl Butler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Juice for My muse by Cheryl Butler )
- Sailstarred, Sandsifting, Seaweed Script.., Saiom Shriver
- The art of love and affection!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Heaven with the Creator, Althea Marshall Wypyszczak
- Prison diary, Shikdar Waliuzzaman
- Mules, Saiom Shriver
- Abandoned Cocoon, Saiom Shriver
- I would cross, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Sometimes, Mark Webster
- Things of crumbs, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Lighthouse, Sarah Liz Bowman
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)