Girls walk slowly
In the sunshine,
And an old man
Is arranging flowers
At the floral shop.
My best friend Luna
Has on a yellow skirt
And smiles sweetly
At the cops.
I never want
July to end,
Everything is exciting
And unimaginably hot.
The stars will dance
When the sun is not
Any longer in the sky.
I tremendously enjoy
Every nuance of this life.
Uriah Hamilton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (July by Uriah Hamilton )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Disconnected, Madrason writer
- From what tall lie am I, Madrason writer
- Out Of Body, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Honour my feelings!, Rekha Mandagere
- The End is Coming, michael hagwood
- A pencil on a painting, Ntando.B Da poet
- Distance, Alex Rodriguez
- Fierceless, Alex Rodriguez
- A Thousand More, Smoky Hoss
- i think i left my hand in yours. go look., Mandolyn ...