Girls walk slowly
In the sunshine,
And an old man
Is arranging flowers
At the floral shop.
My best friend Luna
Has on a yellow skirt
And smiles sweetly
At the cops.
I never want
July to end,
Everything is exciting
And unimaginably hot.
The stars will dance
When the sun is not
Any longer in the sky.
I tremendously enjoy
Every nuance of this life.
Uriah Hamilton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (July by Uriah Hamilton )
- Kiss Me, Adriana Avilaa
- She Knew it was Irrational, Jacqueline Nash
- .....? ...? ..... Traveling To Meet A Mi.., Is It Poetry
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
- If Your Reflection Could Kill, Russell Nero
- The blues, blaz zigon
- Feminine Beauty, chanchal gupta
- Alone again, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- [Challenge] Entrees for September (Disqu.., Brian Johnston
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)