Just a Girl in a Queue
There once was a girl ~ Mary Lou
Fairest of hair, eyes of blue.
She courted a boy
His christian name was Roy
But he left her for somebody new.
Mary cried - whate'er could she do?
She was only a girl in a queue!
Roy was the rover,
Charming as clover
But he married a sweet Peggy Sue.
Joyce Hemsley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just a Girl in a Queue by Joyce Hemsley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Intense Videos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cherishing Small Things, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat
- Life's Bizarre Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- War's Homecoming, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rome, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam