Just A Mushy Love Poem
I know you think it's cheesy, but I'm going to tell you why
I love you and I can't help swoon and almost want to cry.
I love you for the look that sets my soul ablaze.
You don't know what you took from me within that first deep gaze.
I love you for the ''everything'' that you have grown to be.
You know that I will feel the same from now til eternity.
I'll love you til forever no matter what's in store.
I'll love you if this world ends and then I'll love you more.
Enough of all the mush now, I'm sure you've had your fill.
I won't keep telling you these things...(but, I'm thinking of them still) .
Mary Nagy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just A Mushy Love Poem by Mary Nagy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed
- The Man Who Died, Lawrence Beck
- The Cantos, Nassy Fesharaki