[ Just After The Ebb And Flow ]
Just after the ebb and flow
of staying locked for a lifetime
in an earthly connection
comes an unknown
we can only guess
all those theories
from holy books and men
we go because
we have to
your time is done
and the pulsating final
leaves behind a memory
shackled to those we love
until they too
must let go
of who we were
when we lived here.
once upon a time.
Fairy Tales come to an end too. 'And they lived happily ever afterlife! ' who knows?
© Marshall Gass. All rights reserved.
Marshall Gass's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ([ Just After The Ebb And Flow ] by Marshall Gass )
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi