Waltz For Zizi
Just An Old Farewell
I don't belive that a star, can ever land in my palm
because, I'm so little for them.
They do not see me, like I see them.
Let my heart alone, and go away.
Bury your nude forms, in someone else's arms,
if you deem mine, to be too skinny for a true man, for a hero,
but beware, for many heroes have rotten hearts.
I guess there's on need for me anymore
to spill the ink of my pen for you.
Even if one day, my poetry
will move your heart again
I'm sure that you'll be too proud
to ask for another chance,
so, farewell love, and I hope that you never look back
for I won't be there anymore.
I'll find myself another star
on which to bestow my name.
Too bad that for me, you were a fallen one.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just An Old Farewell by Waltz For Zizi )
- Midnight, David Lewis Paget
- tera bhi dour hai....., sanjay kumar maurya
- roj us dariya kinare....., sanjay kumar maurya
- life, Soul Watcher
- Poem for You, David Shapiro
- tumhara har bharam tut...., sanjay kumar maurya
- Beyond Season, Mist or Mystery, Ananta Madhavan
- The Weight of the World, Katinka Havermans
- I am a Lover without a Love, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I, Katinka Havermans
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Birth Day, Elise Paschen
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Palace Of My Beloved, Said Akl
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1886 - 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)