Just Dont Be Sad
I do not understand why you are sad.
If you have food to eat, clothes to wear and a roof over your fat head.
To be sad is a symptom you have chosen from your ill gotten wisdom.
Be hungry, be mad, be angry, be happy, be ecstatic, and be idiotic,
But why be sad?
Being everything else will propel your innards,
Force them from being lazy and crack your current spheres,
The limits you imposed on your own immense self,
Not realizing how blessed are you to be given the chance to crack,
The shell like a fledgling,
With the root of your being,
Fight, fight fight for your truth,
Don't sit there on the road side,
Shedding tears like a helpless dude.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Dont Be Sad by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi
- الذبابة الزرقاء, Abdullah alHemaidy