Just Dont Be Sad
I do not understand why you are sad.
If you have food to eat, clothes to wear and a roof over your fat head.
To be sad is a symptom you have chosen from your ill gotten wisdom.
Be hungry, be mad, be angry, be happy, be ecstatic, and be idiotic,
But why be sad?
Being everything else will propel your innards,
Force them from being lazy and crack your current spheres,
The limits you imposed on your own immense self,
Not realizing how blessed are you to be given the chance to crack,
The shell like a fledgling,
With the root of your being,
Fight, fight fight for your truth,
Don't sit there on the road side,
Shedding tears like a helpless dude.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Dont Be Sad by Hardik Vaidya )
- What's the half truth of half world, Aftab Alam
- A Polar Star to Show Your Way, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Walking Is a Way of Life, Frank Avon
- Sirpent, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- And then there were none, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Upstairs Witch, David Lewis Paget
- Breeze of love, SALINI NAIR
- Mt. Eden, Frank Avon
- I am in love with you, ambitious blessing
- Figurines, Mike Acker
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Learn to Live, Roopa Menon
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)