Barry Van Allen
This one just escapes me,
Amish girls from 6 to 12 were lined up at the blackboard,
When the troops were coming in...
he shot himself!
So, your'e a troubled man,
what's the point of killing little girls?
Why can't you walk out in the field with your gun,
and get it done?
I guess that you got exactly what you wanted!
From this day forward, everyone will think,
'What does it take to be a moron? '...
... and think of 'What's his name'!
The coward of Lancaster county.
More importantly, they will remember how the
Barry Van Allen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Dumb by Barry Van Allen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drink Me In, Susan Lacovara
- Rainbowing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To stop myself from; running to you, Mark Heathcote
- Legitimate Company Goes Boom Bust Dust, Terence G. Craddock
- With least humanity, hasmukh amathalal
- Precisely In Love, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Small Investors Naive Get Burned, Terence G. Craddock
- Ssshhh-e Does It!, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Oh Death, Tony Adah
- François de la Rochefoucauld, tal vez, Richard Thripp