Just For You MUM
i can't survive without you alive,
passing ever day with at least four cry's,
not knowing your still alive.
A piece of my heart goes to you,
knowing all the little thing's you do.
You make my world a better place,
every day i see your face.
Your heart is like me golden door,
which lightens me even more,
i wish you all the very best,
dont forget your better than the rest.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just For You MUM by Aishah Bibi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Creation Of Inner Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Death (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Voyage of the Wedding-Guest, Victor Cruickshank
- Irrevocable Friend, nikka mee farillon
- Silent Awakening, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Still Read..... For Sandra Feldman, Michael McParland
- The Great Waters, Victor Cruickshank
- Continually Entering The Present, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- তুমি থাকলে পাশে, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The AP exams, Victor Cruickshank