Just For You MUM
i can't survive without you alive,
passing ever day with at least four cry's,
not knowing your still alive.
A piece of my heart goes to you,
knowing all the little thing's you do.
You make my world a better place,
every day i see your face.
Your heart is like me golden door,
which lightens me even more,
i wish you all the very best,
dont forget your better than the rest.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just For You MUM by Aishah Bibi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI