For hatred to unfold, your heart is cold.
Love and warmth let bleed, as for hatred it does feed.
Death O Death,
such perfect salvation,
to run from all creation.
hate your fate,
and let your dark mate.
for this life and its confusion,
is non but an illusion.
what hurts the most, just forsake and rake.
for it's the only salvation you could take.
non of the reality it is.
for it's just a frostbite.
feelings leaked into this word,
for it's a thought of this world,
that my hatred it consumed.
do not be fooled by what's not meant.
for reality is non but rent.
as happiness to sadness, it's bent.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Hatred by Ameed Taha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal