For hatred to unfold, your heart is cold.
Love and warmth let bleed, as for hatred it does feed.
Death O Death,
such perfect salvation,
to run from all creation.
hate your fate,
and let your dark mate.
for this life and its confusion,
is non but an illusion.
what hurts the most, just forsake and rake.
for it's the only salvation you could take.
non of the reality it is.
for it's just a frostbite.
feelings leaked into this word,
for it's a thought of this world,
that my hatred it consumed.
do not be fooled by what's not meant.
for reality is non but rent.
as happiness to sadness, it's bent.
Ameed Taha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Hatred by Ameed Taha )
Poem of the Day
- I Remember, I Remember, Thomas Hood
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(1886 - 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)