For hatred to unfold, your heart is cold.
Love and warmth let bleed, as for hatred it does feed.
Death O Death,
such perfect salvation,
to run from all creation.
hate your fate,
and let your dark mate.
for this life and its confusion,
is non but an illusion.
what hurts the most, just forsake and rake.
for it's the only salvation you could take.
non of the reality it is.
for it's just a frostbite.
feelings leaked into this word,
for it's a thought of this world,
that my hatred it consumed.
do not be fooled by what's not meant.
for reality is non but rent.
as happiness to sadness, it's bent.
Ameed Taha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Hatred by Ameed Taha )
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Clock Is Fast Turning, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Emotions occurrences, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The same going round and round, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Learn to Live, Roopa Menon
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)