Loyd C. Taylor
Just Let Go Of The Oar
Churned in the midst of the ocean wild;
Frightened at sea like a wayward child;
Hopelessly alone, my fears did soar;
I cried out to God for help once more.
Through prayer, I beat on Heaven's door.
The heavens shook; the thunder did roar.
In a still, small voice God spoke once more,
'O child of mine, just let go the oar! '
Loyd C. Taylor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Just Let Go Of The Oar by Loyd C. Taylor )
Did you read them?
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate