He must have thought it was just luck,
To him, it was just another f-k,
He took advantage of another mans Wife,
It will remain with me for the rest of my life.
The look on his face as his orgasm nears,
Behind that pleasured look he sneers,
His moans of desire & gasps of pleasure,
Will haunt my memory forever & ever.
To him just another notch, another victory within,
When it was over his face didn't hide the grin,
Not an ounce of guilt or shame did he feel,
But my mind plays it through, reel to reel.
It’s over with her now, but to him it’s a game,
It’s a game that he plays, a game with no shame,
He moves on to the next victim, to satisfy his lust,
But for me it’s a life……a life with no trust....
welshrebel GMR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Lust by welshrebel GMR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sometimes With It Done To Bring Tears, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Shadows Of A People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life is Music, Maverick Jones
- Hospice Volunteer Thank You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If you are to abandon, gajanan mishra
- The day on the tract of the life, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Ocean, Maverick Jones
- Midnight Train, Petra Maria
- Budget and the poem, gajanan mishra
- Killer in the Shadows, Maverick Jones