Just ME n YOU
Wen I first met you
I felt like I had known u forever,
telling you my secrets
and what I didn't want ever.
you listened to me
I bet you thought I'd never end,
who would have thought
we would become more than just friends. Over a period of time,
I got to know the real you.
Someone so caring and gentle,
with a heart so true..
You've survived your life
with hurt and loneliness by your side.
I told you I'd never leave
because of the feelings I have inside.
I know you like no one I have ever known,
and sometimes I wonder what
I'd do if you were gone?
So I have decided
time answers all..
If it is meant to be
time will remove the wall...
I love the way we are together,
you can always make me smile.
Will it ever really be forever?
I guess I will have to wait awhile..
Time will reveal,
what lies ahead
but always remember
what I have said..
Meeting you has changed my life
and I really LOVE YOU so,
the feelings I feel for you
I am never letting go.
Remember me always
and I will too.
I just love to love you....just ME n U:
Haris ♥ Zaiema Forever
Haris Rigoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just ME n YOU by Haris Rigoo )
- Blessed September, Shqipe Prence
- Reasonable truth, Kiran Prasad
- Lost Soul In The Hidden Wild, Electric Lady
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)