Just ME n YOU
Wen I first met you
I felt like I had known u forever,
telling you my secrets
and what I didn't want ever.
you listened to me
I bet you thought I'd never end,
who would have thought
we would become more than just friends. Over a period of time,
I got to know the real you.
Someone so caring and gentle,
with a heart so true..
You've survived your life
with hurt and loneliness by your side.
I told you I'd never leave
because of the feelings I have inside.
I know you like no one I have ever known,
and sometimes I wonder what
I'd do if you were gone?
So I have decided
time answers all..
If it is meant to be
time will remove the wall...
I love the way we are together,
you can always make me smile.
Will it ever really be forever?
I guess I will have to wait awhile..
Time will reveal,
what lies ahead
but always remember
what I have said..
Meeting you has changed my life
and I really LOVE YOU so,
the feelings I feel for you
I am never letting go.
Remember me always
and I will too.
I just love to love you....just ME n U:
Haris ♥ Zaiema Forever
Haris Rigoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just ME n YOU by Haris Rigoo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Is Adil Jussawalla The Eklavya, Abhimany.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Envy The Rats, Kyle Schlicher
- Thanks for elienating me., Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- Ain't Try'n Deny'n, Steve Kittell
- You is Me, Mapung Madura
- Legendary Nostradamus Prophet, lee fones
- Thomas' Impossible Escape, Susan Wetmore
- Business-like, gajanan mishra
- Why Poetry Is Beautiful, Leong Ming Loong
- Blood Bath, Suresh Dogra