Just Needed Help
Seventeen year old girl sits quietly in class...
Watching all of her classmates smile and laugh,
No one knowing her plan,
Today was the day.
As soon as she got home, She was taking her life.
She smiles as the final bell rings.
Tells everyone good bye and speeds home.
As soon as she gets home she runs into her bedroom, and locks the door,
She sits on her bed with the knife she hid...
Takes one last look around her room...
Takes the knife, and slices her wrist.
And the stabs herself.
With her very last breath she whispers,
'I just needed help.'
Ashley Kolakowski's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Needed Help by Ashley Kolakowski )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar
- I don't know what to think of it, shubham sutar
- you lives in me, shubham sutar
- I broke your heart, shubham sutar
- I APOLGIZE FOR YOU انا بعتذرلك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- art uncle jude, binod bastola