Just now I made a decision
It wasn't for my lack of vision.
I had many songs that could have made me very much money by now.
I was young and the money could have been invested in the dow.
There will be cold poems and there will be warm.
Some of them you will feel like you walked through a storm.
No harm will be meant by the things that you read.
Through some type of medium I must bleed.
As my heart pounds for me to put down the things you read.
Don't blame it on yourself....and GODSPEED.
Paula TH's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Now by Paula TH )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison