Just now I made a decision
It wasn't for my lack of vision.
I had many songs that could have made me very much money by now.
I was young and the money could have been invested in the dow.
There will be cold poems and there will be warm.
Some of them you will feel like you walked through a storm.
No harm will be meant by the things that you read.
Through some type of medium I must bleed.
As my heart pounds for me to put down the things you read.
Don't blame it on yourself....and GODSPEED.
Paula TH's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Now by Paula TH )
- Idle mind at rest, hasmukh amathalal
- Against nature, gajanan mishra
- Train, Miles Teegarden
- Inspiration (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Rain In Summer, Neela Nath
- Friendship is made by God, gajanan mishra
- Friend, JAMES T. ADAIR
- You'll Never Know, Akhtar Jawad
- Resource less, hasmukh amathalal
- Teaching - A Satisfying Experience, Joseph T. Renaldi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)