I want to see another way,
I want to see another day!
I fear i have been so far gone,
I fear i have lost all but one!
Hopes and Dreams are bound with iron chains,
Lost within my self consience!
Let desire and fear roam these empty Fields!
Find not happiness, but a sense of anger!
Let the Light be extingished! Let my Rage take control!
In the end all i have ever had is nothing,
An yet i have turned nothing into everything!
Brad Combs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just thoughts! by Brad Combs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- daily sports pun, lee fones
- humpback whales doing stuff in the ocean, Mandolyn Wind
- Your Difficult Test, Mark Kosek
- New Orleans Cries, Monica Lanier
- The Heat of the Sun, Jacqueline Nash
- the desert knows whats up, Mandolyn Wind
- When the Moon Descends, F. J. Thomas
- body part man, lee fones
- MY HEART IS CLEAN, BUT HIS HEART IS DARK, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How to Please a Tomato, Monk E. Biz