In a day I did it too
Many of you did not realize it
I was scorned for your response.
I felt skinny
And needed due help
No one stood by me including you.
I thought I was the world’s greatest sinner
But remained comforted by myself
Just an act to remain brave.
I rolled on the ground for thy feeling
I knew I was done and remained useless
But rather comforted myself, an act to remain brave.
You are not alone my friend
You’re neither the first nor going to be the last
For today was your turn please be brave.
They will come back, your friends I mean
Cry no more my dear, for tomorrow will come
For today never last, tomorrow there am hopeful.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Just Today by ckim mbasa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo