Just Want To Be Loved By You
All it took was one moment, and love happened,
You carved a place for yourself in my heart,
I swear, I'm not lying,
Just want to be loved by you.
Walked down this road before,
I know how it feels so insecure.
Lost a bit of love, gained a bit of pain,
My love for you so selfish, you drive me insane.
Let's trade our hearts,
Let's trade our souls.
Beneath the silver moon our love will shine,
We'll melt in each others arms and feel so fine.
We'll love by the dawn,
We'll love by the dark,
Holding each other's hands,
We'll never feel apart.
Just ask your heart, how much I love you,
Heart never lies, I know it will tell 'He loves you'.
Then you can give me your hand, we'll hold it tight,
I'll be so proud to have you by my side.
I swear, I'm not lying, I love you,
Now just want to be loved by you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Want To Be Loved By You by Vishal Kadrekar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Morning After A Night In Jaffa, Abraham Sutzkever
- Caged, Michael McParland
- Buckeye Fever Sweeping Terror Over Thier.., Michael McParland
- A Witness, Abraham Sutzkever
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Brooding, Michael McParland
- In The Bliss..., John Ugolo Umah
- Breathing Space, Michael McParland
- Breaking Free, Michael McParland
- Brand New Start, Michael McParland