Just You...& Me.
I really love you.
So why can’t you just see?
Of all people in this world…
You mean the most to me.
If words were just enough,
You would know that this is real.
But words cannot measure…
How you do make me feel.
I want to tell you the truth,
But I cannot find the time.
I want to open up my heart…
And allow you to be mine.
When you are around me,
My heart is beating so fast.
If only you'd understand…
I know that we could last.
For you my love, I’d die,
Just to prove that I am true.
I’d pick out all of the stars,
And give them out to you.
I could rip out my heart,
And for you take the pain.
For then I wouldn’t ache…
When I hear your name.
Every night I dream of you,
Just you and me.
When I wake I smile…
Thinking maybe it could be
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just You...& Me. by April Swanson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Beautiful Angel Who Endlessly Glows, Rohit Sapra
- On The Clock, Nika McGuin
- Forever Broken, Kelly Shanks
- Smeared in blood … 1712-14, saadat tahir
- tanka 3, oskar hansen
- I Am Nobody, Michael McParland
- Luggage, Kirsty Higginson
- There Is No Place For True Contributor, Pijush Biswas
- Bachchon ka ghar बच्चों का घर, S.D. TIWARI
- Goodnight Prayer(For You), Michael McParland